Customer demands for Third Party Logistics providers (3PL’s) performance and sophistication are on the rise, making improvements in those areas imperative. Market dynamics has compelled 3PL’s to expand their services beyond transportation management to global supply chain players.
A 3PL’s ability to succeed depends on its ability to be flexible, responsive and anticipating customer’s evolving needs. Anikini Tek’s Supply Chain framework delivers results through a tailored approach for value realization for 3PL’s in areas such as:
Rating and Bidding:
- Automated rating and bidding to maximize your shipper benefits such as on-time deliveries and reduced cost per lane.
- Automated Auctioning capability to bid out lanes to carriers.
- Assign carriers to lanes manually or automatically based on trends and performance metrics.
- Workflow to manage rating and rating approvals, business rules, hierarchical management and document management.
- Perform “what-if” scenarios, monitor and manage quote trends.
- Maximize capacity utilization, consolidate shippers demand for full truck loads to improve profitability.
- Load plan, build and route optimization using mathematical modeling techniques to improve profitability and asset utilization.
- Manage on-time delivery performance by absorbing impact propagated due to uncertainties or delays.
- Increase operation effectiveness and maximize revenue margins by lowering logistics costs.
- Supply chain network optimization to deliver continuous move opportunities.
Improved Visibility and Collaboration:
- Shipper management web portal to provide a universal view of the supply chain network from the planning to execution stages.
- Improve customer satisfaction with real time collaboration to build a reliable and agile supply chain.
Anikini Tek’s solutions enable logistics solutions providers to act as business process change agents helping our customers adapt their enterprise to leverage logistics excellence. We can deliver systems that are capable of providing you the flexibility and agility needed to meet market demands.