Current Openings Upload Your Resume
Skills: ASP.NET, MVC,C#,Sql server, wCF, Web API, Entity frame work, LINQ
Strong experience in design and development of web based applications using modern technology stack C# .NET, ASP.NET, WCF, MVC
- 8+years of software development experience
- Good understanding of object oriented design and MVC patterns
- Good understanding of end to end application development
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
We are seeking talented and high-energy project managers to join our project management team to drive key IT projects in Core Insurance Systems, Digital Transformation, and Data Analytics & Business Intelligence. In addition to excelling in core project management, successful candidates will demonstrate strong leadership skills, come from a software engineering background, and possess strong communication.
- Drive the execution of projects while acting as the liaison between business teams and technology delivery teams; when working in a large program, collaborate with the program manager and among project managers to achieve overall program objectives.
- Provide hands-on project management during all phases – Analysis, Design, Development, System and End to End Testing, Implementation, and Post Implementation.
- Implement industry and NJM best practices to deliver consistently high-quality software.
- Report on project and software metrics including progress, defects, costs, resource utilization, risks, and issues.
- Demonstrate leadership by consistently taking charge of challenges and leading the team towards resolution in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates personal accountability, leads by example, and “owns” the project
- Strong understanding of distributed systems, preferably experience building enterprise systems and/or digital transformation solutions for large enterprises.
- Strong experience in managing large cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment.
- Experience in managing projects in an Agile environment; experience in managing projects using project management tools such as Rally and Jira.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts easily and be able to participate in high-level technical discussions.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on metrics rather than just judgment.
- Strong business analysis skills with ability to synthesize business processes and lead functional discussions pertaining to the project with functional and business members.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, motivation, and facilitation skills.
- Experience with Property and Casualty (P&C) strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems required.
- Must come from a programming background and familiarity with what it takes to build modern distributed systems.
- Minimum 5 year with growing responsibilities as a Technology Project Manager.
- Project Management Certifications such as PMP, PMI-ACP, Scrum Master nice to have.
6+ Months C2H
Under limited supervision, work closely with project managers and Drupal Architect to complete Drupal related projects. The Drupal – Lead UI/UX Developer is responsible for analyzing the user experience and developing design solutions based on that analysis. We are looking for UI/UX Developer with great organizational and interpersonal skills that is experiences and driven toward code excellence. They must have experience in UI/UX development with the Drupal CMS.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in teams to help build and develop the front end of websites
- Create User Centered Designs.
- Fully test and troubleshoot work, ensuring consistently error free, high quality results.
- Well versed in Information Architecture and Wireframing
- Apply industry best practices, such as, specification design/review, object oriented development, in-line comments and other typical documentation specifications.
- Stay current on the latest technologies and inspire your team to do the same.
- Participate in daily and weekly status meetings
- Report time and work details on a daily basis
- Record detailed descriptions of work performed and documentation of progress
- Communicate regularly with project manager
- Develop and build with best practice and code excellence in mind
Knowledge & Skills:
- Familiarity with version control GIT – Basic Working Knowledge
- Up to date with best practices for UI/UX
- HTML/CSS/JS – Front End Developer
- Utilizing open source UI framework
- Proficient in HTML and CSS markup
- Proficient in converting PSD compositions into HTML and CSS markup
- Must have high attention to detail, capable of pixel-perfect page construction that performs well across browsers.
- Must be highly skilled with Photoshop.
- Must write clean, semantic, valid markup and modular, cascading, reusable CSS.
- Must have knowledge of HTML5 tags
- Bonus points for progressive enhancement techniques.
- Knowledge of 508 / Accessibility Guidelines a plus.
- Knowledge of common jQuery plugins a plus (e.g., Fancybox, Cycle, ScrollTo)
Under limited supervision, work closely with end users, technical leads, counterparts on other applications, project managers and Drupal developers to design and architect Drupal applications. The architect is expected to design and architect large scale drupal application, communicate effectively, and work efficiently with multiple teams and systems. This position requires a key individual who understands business functions, requirements and translates those to a working application, integrating and customizing where necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Architect application
- Architect interfaces
- Design scalable solution
- Work with infrastructure team
- Identify and fix potential issues
- Identify best of breed solution
- Work with developers offshore to establish bets practices
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated mastery of Drupal 7 & 8.
- Proficient programming experience in Angular or React frameworks.
- Proficient programming experience in SQL. Linux knowledge is essential.
- Proficiency with development tools such as Maven, Bamboo, git, Jira, etc.
- Very good knowledge of the druapl landscape, modules, contrib modules, 3rd party tools
- Good understanding of Mulesoft, RAML
- Good understanding and working knowdlege of Acquia set of services
- Experience with software applications necessary to complete projects. These may include, but are not limited to, digital graphic tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
Under limited supervision, provides research and analysis in support of the evaluation and oversight to operations initiatives and strategic programs, through the use of complex modeling/tool development and other operations research methods. Provides support of enterprise collaborations on the development and adoption of operations technology and systems. Researches significant development in non-core transport industries and technologies. Works with cross-functional teams to facilitate, lead and/or assist in project/program management. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop new optimization algorithms (mathematical and/or heuristic).
- Maintain/Improve existing optimization algorithms in existing products.
- Assist in the improvement of existing optimization algorithms.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of detailed specifications and code.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills:
- CPLEX, GUROBI, LINDO API
- Operations Research (OR) Linear Programming (LP), Mixed Integer Linear Programming (MILP), Dynamic Programming (DP)
- Non-linear programming
- Heuristic, Hyper-heuristic methods
- Simulated Annealing (SA), Tabu Search (TS), Machine Learning (ML), Perturbation, Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Stochastic programming
- Clustering methods
- Multi-Objective optimization
- At least 10 years of experience with the following skills (skills can be gained concurrently with education):
- Mathematical modeling of large-scale, real-world optimization problems and design of algorithms that obtain implementable cost-efficient solutions
- Experience with real-time optimization and optimizing and architecting solutions for speed without compromising on solution quality.
- Programming in software languages such as Java and C++
- Use of CPLEX Concert and Gurobi optimization modeling packages
- UNIX, LINUX and Windows operating systems
This individual will need previous experience providing technical support in a Data Center environment, or experience racking and stack or running cables.
Qualified candidates will have experience with racking servers, connecting cables, monitoring HVAC equipment and levels as it pertains to Data Center optimal performance. Candidates who will be strong fits for this opportunity will have a flexible working schedule availability.
Candidates must have experience within an IT Data Center.
Will be doing:
- Data center planning including cable management, air-flow, electrical capacity, A/C, cabinet layout, and network fiber uplinks.
- Racking, stacking, cabling and troubleshooting Dell / Windows servers. Cabling, network and server equipment moves.
- Assist with maintaining the SAN network and cable runs
- Assist various departments in installations and removal of data center hardware as per requirement.
- Installing RAM into server
- Document all power and space schematics and ensure accuracy
- Analyze equipment and perform repair as per requirement.
- Continuous monitoring.
at least need 5 yrs in Splunk
- Setting up Splunk Forwarding for new application tiers introduced into the environment
- Identifying bad searches/dashboards and partnering with the creators to improve performance
- Must have experience in Multicluster/Multi site environment.
- Optimizing the Splunk setup.
- Creating/Testing/Deploying Sp
lunk upgrades, configurations changes, etc. in multiple environments
- Monitoring the Splunk infrastructure (Identify bad searches, dashboards, overall health of Splunk).
- Partnering with Splunk users and answering any questions they have around Splunk (Creating Dashboards, Saved Searches, Alerts, etc).
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with general systems administration in a Linux environment
- Experience with scripting languages(Java Script, Python, etc.)
- Skilled in collaborating with stakeholders, business and technical teams to design solutions
Looking for a Technical Project Manager with strong BA skills to manage a large scale Drupal implementation project. Resource should have managed web application development projects, should have experience working with offshore teams and should have experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies. Resource MUST have
- At least 5 years as a Project Manager
- At least 3 years as a Business Analyst
- Must have experience with SCRUM/Agile
- Should have worked on B2C web application development projects
- Should be hands-on with applications that is being deployed
- Should have experience managing, reporting, escalating and coordinating
- Experience testing web applications
- Performing UAT with client
- Should be comfortable training users on web application
- Do mention any experience with CMS platforms in the cover letter.
- Working remotely is not an option.
Design/develop/modify software/sys. Appl.
design/implement/maintain prog./oper sys.
perform database design for sys. configuration/optimization
provide tech. analysis/coding; perform analysis/database reengineering. Travel to various unanticipated client sites.
Master’s deg. (or foreign equi. degree) in Comp. Sci. & Engg., Engg., or related with knowledge of at least 7 techs. listed below. In lieu of Master’s deg., employer will accept Bachelor’s deg. in Comp. Sci. & Engg., Engg. or related (or foreign equi. degree) with 5 yrs of progressive IT exp. and knowledge of at least 7 techs.
Apply HR, Anikini Tek, Inc. 1648 US Rt. 130, Suite 6, North Brunswick, NJ-08902.
Full Time Position